My hobbies!

Options

Greetings everyone,

Today I'm going to let you in on my hobbies. First I am artistic and like to draw, I've been a published comic strip artist, I enjoy singing as well. Kereoke Rockstar here Yeah!

I also enjoy learning and with reading to learn I also go out into the world and get dirty hands on learning in the fields of geology and archeology. I like to research the history of the land so I can be aware of potential finds I come across. Utilizing a metal detector and a shovel.

I will post pictures of my artwork and photos of my photography interests as well

I'll be happy to answer any questions and I can post a recording if there's any interest in my singing.

Ricky

Richard Meyer

Comments

• Georgie_Admin
    Options

Hi Invested1,

those pictures are really good! i really like the first one, were you standing on a bridge or something when you took that? looks almost ariel view! if you want to share a video link of your singing you can share you tube or other links on here too i am sure people would love to hear you 😁

Thank you for participating in the Hobby Corner $2000 raffle. winners will be posted on the forum shortly after 9pm et on March 31st. You can only post 1 picture for the Raffle but please feel free to post more if you wish.

Good luck and thanks for supporting our new Bingo Community!

Regards,

Georgie

• Invested1
    Options

Yes, I was on a bridge and to capture it like I did, I leaned over the rail and while holding the camera as still as possible my stomach is on the rail and I'm in like a superman pose trying to get this unique angle for the photo while making it appear as if the photographer were in a aircraft or skydiving or any other possibility a. With the bridge I was hanging from out of view it adds a sense of mystery to collaborate with the photo as well . I will upload a recording let me go through my collection.. 😀there's about 600 it so to choose from I may need a couple minutes or days, lol we'll see..

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Invested1,

Your pictures are really great. Your lucky you didn't fall off the bridge leaning over it like that. We look forward to more pictures.

• Lianeb
    Lianeb LEVEL 1
    Options
  • Invested1
    Options