SUGAR FREE frozen sweet treats :D ** Keto Friendly **

Options

I have to cut out the sugar going forward so I tried out some new recipes and I absolutely love these. You get your frozen sweet treats minus the "guilt".

First up, is sugar free Jell-o. These are the off-brand but the Jell-o brand or any sugar-free brand can work. Just make according to package:

METHOD:

Dissolve contents of package in one cup hot/warm water, then add one cup cold water. I let them set for the recommended 4 hours in the fridge then I freeze them in the freezer. I use these popsicle molds to freeze mine. Makes four - half cup servings.

When I feel for something after dinner, or even a snack during the day, I grab one of these and I am set and satisfied!

I also buy them ready-made in those snack-packs of 4 and freeze those as well. I enjoy them frozen, so creamy and takes you a while to eat it!

I've also been looking high and low for a chocolatey sweet treat to enjoy without breaking the calorie bank. I was so happy when I came across this recipe! One sugar-free Jell-O mixed with your favorite low sugar high protein shake! I used Premier Protein in this first recipe since I love this flavor, and I also picked up a different off-brand to make some more of these when this batch is all eaten up.

METHOD:

Mix the Jell-O powder and the shake together. Since the Jell-O called for two cups of milk, I added some half n half to the protein shake so I can have 2 cups of liquid. Mix for two minutes as the package suggest, then I pour into molds and freeze! Makes four - half cup servings.

These are suppose to be pudding, but when frozen, it will be even more delicious as a sugar-free ice-cream bar! Plus it's portion controlled.

These frozen treats have been helping me loads to stick to my goal of reducing sugar from my diet! Plus they taste so amazing, so it feels like I am winning in all aspects!

If you try these, I hope you enjoy as much as I do! 🥰

Comments

• Moname
    Moname LEVEL 10
    Options

@Vee8087 I do like frozen treats as well. Uh oh this comment #cm_Vee. I get icees from the dollar twenty five tree. (DollarTree lol) they come in Cherry and Blueberry you get 4 in a box. Not sugar free I'm just totally addicted to them.

• #CM_VEE
    #CM_VEE LEVEL 10
    Options

loads of the regular icicles here at home as well for the young ones.. so had to find a way for me to enjoy some as well. so far, im soooooo happy with these 🥳... next step... is 10k steps daily 🫣🫣🫣