Enchilada Casserole

Options

Take 3lbs. of hamburger and fry it up add your desired seasoning. I love Garlic salt and a few dashes of black pepper. Set the oven temp on 400 degrees to heat up while prepping. I prefer to use a glass baking dish but (not absolutely necessary). Take yellow corn tortillas whatever brand you prefer, I use the Mission brand.

Put a layer of tortillas to cover the bottom of the dish, I love the green sauce over red, again, (your preference)3-4 28oz. cans of Las Palmas Green Enchilada Sauce (MILD or HOT) pour over the bottom layer of torts add a layer of Hamb. then your yellow shredded cheese (Sharp is the best). Repeat again until your at least 3 layers high. Be sure to have enough sauce to pour over the entire top of your casserole. Final topping is your cheese and cover generously.

Now you pop your dish in the oven and set the timer between 30-45mins tops. While that's heating up, you then can chop your desired toppings lettuce, onion, tomatoes even sour cream. Whatever your taste buds desire.

Timers up remove from oven and serve on plates even bowls hot and sizzling lots of flavor and enjoy!!

Comments