Today's Promotions!

Options

Comments

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi slammie,

I am in Alberta and its snowing here now im so over winter send us some Florida sunshine please.

I see you made the 1 deposit (was changed from 3 to 1) needed and you should now have full access to the forum and be able to post pictures and comment and post. If you have issues please clear cache and try again

I have added your $5 cash bonus.

Good luck and thanks for supporting our new Bingo Community!

Regards,

Babs

• KENDO
    KENDO LEVEL 10
    Options

Hi. Im Kendo from Maryland, USA. I just noticed i can comment here so I guess this is where we introduce ourselves. Lol. I have a hard time figuring stuff out sometimes. I wrote in a new discussion about myself and posted it. Cant find where it went though. Lol. But i will recap what i wrote. I luv gaming on a multiplayer battle ground game called PUBG. Its fun and i have played for over 6 years.i am usually a high rank and have mostly good days when i play. I have a pic of my character i’ll put up when im done typing.

I love football, basketball, and soccer EPL. I bet on them on Fan Duel a lot, and do ok. It is hit and miss.

I am also an avid cat lover, as well as dogs. I can’t imagine not having at least one of each to live with and have fun with. I’ll put a pic up of them as well if it will let me.

Well I am going to deposit now. My 5th… 500% coming!!!

Pics are: Turbo my cat, a screenshot of my game with nice kill count {7}, then Turbo again, and Furby our Maine Coon.

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Kendo,

Nice looking cats. Your game looks like it would be a game you can get get lost in and lose track of time.

Welcome to the BingoVillage Forum!

I truly hope that you are enjoying yourself on BingoVillage and LOVE the BingoVillage Forum!

Regards,

Babs

• Beejazza2
    Options

I want too say thank you very much I am saying thank you

• Treblot23
    Options

Hi I’m mike new to site enjoying the games

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Treblot23,

Glad your enjoying the games have you found a favorite one yet. Don't forget to check out our contests we have going for March.

Regards,

Babs

• Kristoffff86
    Options

Hi my name is Kristof and I love Bingovillage

• AshNic82
    Options

Hi I'm Ashley from Georgia, I have two kids and a dog who might as well be one of the kids as well. I'm a full time college student and I own and operate my own business. Nice to meet y'all

• cathie2525
    Options

I am Cathie from NC. Semi retired & so happy I found your site!!

• Lw112xx
    Options

I’m Lauren live in the uk have 2 kids and work full time as a nurse ☺️

• Babs_Admin
    Babs_Admin ADMIN
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi Kristoffff86,

Glad your enjoying the site. Do you have any hobbies or special interests. Remember to check out our other contests going on get in on your chance to win.

I see you made the 1 deposit (was changed from 3 to 1) needed and you should now have full access to the forum and be able to post pictures and comment and post. If you have issues please clear cache and try again

Regards,

Babs

• Babs_Admin
    Babs_Admin ADMIN
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi AshNic82,

I sometimes think the dogs are bigger kids than the kids. What do you and your kids enjoy doing do you have any special interests or hobbies. Remember to check out our other contests going on get in on your chance to win.

Regards,

Babs

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi cathie2525,

So glad your enjoying the site. Semi retired so what do you do with your spare time. Remember to check out our other contests going on get in on your chance to win.

Regards,

Babs

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Lw112xx,

I see you were credited for the introduction promotion on Feb 26th. Remember to check out our other contests going on get in on your chance to win.

Regards,

Babs

• Babracus
    Options

Hello everybody I'm from upstate New York I used to be really outgoing love to fish hunt but I had a staircase class underneath me broke my neck and back so now I'm pretty much stuck in the house so I spend a lot of time playing games on my computer I love Bingo Village sometimes I get a good run going but I haven't won a bingo game in a long time LOL my dogs are my best friends once I figure out how to get pictures up on here cuz I'm not very computer literate I'll show you guys my dogs hopefully this will get me my $5 bonus for March lol anybody sees me in a room feel free to chat with me like I said pretty lonely out here happy Saint Patrick's day everybody y'all got your corned beef and cabbage ready thank you for taking the time to read my post LOL maybe I'll get sympathy and get a $10 bonus instead just joking trying to crack smiles take care everybody have a good weekend

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Babracus

Sorry to hear about your accident glad you have the site to play on and keep your mind off things.

You were already credited the $5 cash on Feb 28th it is a one time promo bonus.

But remember to check the St paddy day promo and Hobby corner promos out maybe you will get luck on them raffles for them

Regards,

Babs

• DaveyD98
    Options

Hello all! My name is David H, Lehigh Valley, PA Good Luck!

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi DaveyD98,

How are you liking the site find a favorite game yet. Do you have any hobbies or special interest. Remember to check out the forum St.Paddy day raffle ends today at 5pm et and the Hobby corner raffle ends March31st. 9 pm et.

Regards,

Babs

• Colt4our5ive
    Options

Hello my name is Colton and I'm a bingo enthusiast and natural born winner

• Doctrago36
    Options

Hi Im Isaac. Im a gamer. How do i collect the 5 dollars from the promotion

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Doctrago36

You already collect this bonus of the 10th of February its a one time promotional bonus..

Regards,

Babs

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Colt4our5ive,

How's the winning going hope your having a great time on the site. Do you have any special interests.

Regards,

Babs

• Rufflebottom
    Options

Hello everyone! I'm Lizzie, from Ontario, Canada! I'm 28 and a mom to 2 extraordinary daughters. When I'm not raising tiny humans, you can find me attempting to crochet (still learning... for 2 years now lol!), playing these fun games, or painting!

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Rufflebottom,

I'm in Calgary Alberta Canada I am a lefty and tried to get someone to teach my to crochet i got the basics that is about it.

Regards,

Babs

• Mnkylvr1114
    Options

Hi everyone! My name is Chelsea and I love to play bingo online and out and about. I am 34 and have been married for 12 years and we have 2 girls(6 & 10) who give us a run for our money lol it's all about living in the moment, music, art and outdoors for our family. Oh and football how could I forget about football lol

• Lexi520
    Options

Hello my name is Alexis I love taking pictures of different things here are a couple different ones of the beautiful Arizona skies.

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Mnkylvr1114,

What a lovely family you have. I remember the days my 5 kids gave me a run for my money now its the 10 grandkids doing it.

Sounds you have have a very fun time together,

Regards,

Babs

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Lexi520,

Those are such beautiful pictures i bet you have amazing sunrises and sunsets there.

Regards,

Babs