My Special Burgers

Options

I season a thawed patty with certain ingredients that give it a zesty taste.

Ingredients: For 1 patty

1 hamburger patty, fresh or frozen

2 teaspoons salt

2 teaspoons black pepper

1 teaspoon garlic salt (garlic powder can also be used)

optional: 1 teaspoon of onion powder instead of garlic salt

4 cap fulls of Worsteshire sauce

2 cap fulls of Soy sauce

4 cap full of A1 steak sauce

OK. First take the thawed patty and rub in on each side 1-2 teaspoons of salt and pepper. Use enough to cover entire side of patty. Then rub in your 1 teaspoon garlic salt or onion powder on both sides as well.

Next, get your grill nice and hot, and place the thawed patty on it. Add 2 cap fulls of Worcheshire Sauce, and 1 cap of soy sauce. Then flipped after lightly cooking the one side and repeat these steps again. You want the patty thick enough to hold the wet ingredients flavor so make sure to work them into the meat as well.

Finally, cook each side for 2 minutes each, then add 2 cap fulls of A1 sauce to each side, remembering to work it in the meat so it covers the entire side of the patty. It gives a great zingy taste and mixes with the the grill taste the burger will have from the open flames of the grill. Cook each side for another 2 to 3 minutes and serve along with your favorite fixings you put on special burgers such as this one. (Nice aged gouda slices can go well with this if you wanted a cheeseburger instead of a hamburger)

I hope you all enjoy your burgers! I know I do.

Comments