hobby

Options

Hi my name is Lynda from PEI Canada. I love bingo village and crocheting. I live for my kids and grand kids, I work in the lobster industry but I hate seafood lol. Right now I'm laid up for I had a shoulder replacement done so very difficult to do things with one arm only,,So when you see me in and out at all different times in cozy cafe is because the pain is not letting me sleep haha, I enjoy reading all about each and everyone of you and Babs I love your recipes thank you and get the cinnamon buns recipe posted please haha.

Comments

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi chuckles276,

I am in Alberta Canada and i love seafood but it is always frozen and so so expensive. As for the cin bun recipe i will post as soon as i make them again when the weather cools down some i eyeball measurements when i cook so i will have to measure as i go to get the recipe amounts. We have a book club category opening July 1st where you can post the names of books you like and give a review and there is talk about having random draws for gift certificates to buy books also. We will also be doing bbq recipes in July. I have tons of recipes coming with pics once the weather lets me cook inside again. Hope our shoulder heals soon and feels better.