Hobby Miniaturized

Options

I love doing all kinds of crafts. Right now I'm spending my time putting together these DIY mini houses and rooms. It's very detailed , but it's rewarding when I finish. They make really wonderful gifts for everyone. I've given away at least 20 of them to date. They make me feel happy.

Comments

• Babs_Admin
    Babs_Admin ADMIN
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi lovesdoxie

How amazing that is so cool. I bet it takes a long time to finish one but they are so beautiful and such details. How long does it takes to complete one.

Thank you for participating in the Hobby Corner $2000 raffle winners will be posted on the forum shortly after 9pm et on March 31st. You can only post 1 picture for the Raffle but please feel free to post more if you wish.

Good luck and thanks for supporting our new Bingo Community!

Regards,

Babs

• lovesdoxie
    Options

Thank you for your nice comment. Yes, these little rooms can take a bit of time. I've finished one in 1 to 2 days(working nonstop, early morn till late night) another one in a couple of weeks. I love adding my own little details to each one , just to make it more special. I also work with polymer clay and watercolor paintings.

😊