My hobbies

Options

I enjoy Fishing , I’m a adrenaline junkie I have a very fast Atv I go to sand dunes ,desert or mountains or even up the street in my neighborhood.

I also love my career I’m a truck driver . I grew up around semi’ my whole life . When I was about 3 yrs old my grandfather use to take me with him on the road in his semi , he use to let me sit on his lap and steer his semi for hundreds of mile . He would only work the pedals and shift the truck I would do the rest . I would drive for hundreds of miles,until he would tell me that his legs were numb and I would have to get off for a while . I couldn’t wait until the next time . By the time I was 5 I had been to the lower 48 states including Canada ,Mexico . When I was able to reach the pedals and see over the steering wheel I was about 8 he put me in the seat and he was in the passenger seat . Telling me only use the clutch to start and stop if I touch that clutch other than that he would pop me one . So there I was floating my gears , I fell in love with driving rigs. I have been driving legally for 16 years.

Now I take my kids on the road with me because I enjoyed it so much they always want to go with dad I take a lot of pictures of sunsets that I see while on the road hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do .

Comments

• Babs_Admin
    Options

Hi Justsayin6916

What and exciting time you seem to be having. I bet the kids love going with you.

Thank you for participating in the Hobby Corner $2000 raffle winners will be posted on the forum shortly after 9pm et on March 31st. You can only post 1 picture for the Raffle but please feel free to post more if you wish.

Good luck and thanks for supporting our new Bingo Community!

Regards,

Babs